Friday, December 17, 2010

Happiness is still elusive to me
No matter what choices I make or decisions I see
I forever pick the wrong one always outdone
By hatred & jealousy from people who're always on one
I just try to be peace like Ree said
But every time I close my eyes I can see red
And they test cuz they think its all gravy
Smoother than velvet or softer than a baby
It hurts hard when you relinquish trust
and its pummeled, spat on and tossed in the dust
Why plot on the inside? 
Supposed to be a unit but there's always a divide
Is this really what your life has brought you?
Lonely because you close off the world in your cubicle
Give em all that they want and more till you're sore
Still ending up short cuz you seem to be a bore
Then it changes so quick
The synapses in my brain can't move that quick
You mean to tell me the monetary change
Makes for a new life and anger is estranged?
That act is deranged you passed all the bullshit
Grown as fuck so now you guess you gotta pull it
Back to the old days being what it was
But smarter for the ware and much deeper in love
Give it all away like Jesus asked us
Maybe then we can understand the sad stuff
 
Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment