Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Stepping Stone


All the bitching I did about worrk, finally get it, and I'm picky. So fucking what?  I'm human and I have right. I had a week to actually think about all this and it REALLY settled in today when I was filling out the paper work and reading the countless rules. I don't like cashiering. its never been my thing. I've been in charge of responsible things before, but often jobs have too much goin on with it, whereas I dont want the extra headache. Then the dress code, no boss man I don't own khakis. I'm the one nigger in the world who doesnt. Don't fucking look at me over those cheap ass glasses that way. I wanted the hotel to call back. A job I was comfortable with. Something I was confident doing. If it's one thing I also disprove of, it's uncertainty. I know life isn't about being comfortable, but its what I want. I'll deal with this until I see what Apple has to offer. Maybe during the day I can communicate with the hotel to check progress. No one is as qualified for that position as I am. It's impossible. I could run that place ragged and be promoted within a month. Safety? That could possibly be another concern. I mean fuck, I quit working as a parking attendant after 2 days when I found out the area where I was training was prone to robbery. An off duty police officer ain't enough to me. Feels like I'll be a big ass sitting duck like a gas station attendant without the glass. I should be elated, but I can't stop seeing all the negatives. Its frustrating & irritating. I hate this shit, but it's me. Hope Ikea gives me a call back too. Seems everyone who calls or emails is interested in hiring me. So I guess I gotta stop bitching and deal with it. This is MY BLOG though. The real me, how I feel. You don't like it, don't fucking read. I felt like a rant and this seemed like the best option. I want what I want and I'm entitled to be happy. I should just use this as what it is. The aforementioned title. Excuse nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment