Saturday, January 2, 2010

Her




So many different things about her. Feelings I get, feelings I don't get. I smile when she smiles at me and when she kisses me. I don't feel any bullshit when she says she misses me. It gives me chills, chills I haven't had in a long time. I love it, this great feeling of mine. Not my intention to rhyme, but its something that she does to me. I don't feel sappy when she asks if she's buggin me. Sure she's said some things that I have heard in the past and recently, but I feel her sincerity and I believe her ass " ). Normally when other bitches flirt I get the urge to go for it, I always have. When im with her I just look at them an laugh. Shrug it off and keep moving cuz I love how she makes me feel. Im feeling like I finally have something real. Its been a long time coming, I been tired of random fucking, all these different girls now I've finally found a WOMAN. It's crazy because daily.....I find myself doing more and more things for her on my own, that I had to be told and/or reminded of in the past. Without thought I sacrifice what I like/love to please her. Her happiness means the world to me. Like it sounds sappy & cliche, but her happy makes ME happy. The feeling she brings me to me with everything she does is indescribable. Its early, but I know that I DO love her." )


And contrary to my thoughts from a past blog...She IS the red pill, and imma OD on the perscription " ) 

1 comment: