Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bad Kids


I love kids #nopleasurep. Really, I do love em, but I HATE bad ass kids. Especially when they don't belong to anyone I know so I can smack the fuck out of them! This little boy out here in MD, gotta be like 5 or 6, and I wanted to steal 5 from him more than 10 times. Smart ass mouth, hard headed & just all out bad. Make me wanna kick the shit out of him, or Bernie Mac him (hit em in the throat or the stomach). I've noticed the actions of the parent tho. Always pushin em away and shruggin em off. SHEEEIT! My kids will know of my craziness early, so they're gonna be well behaved. I wasn't a bad kid so I know Imma take care of shit. And don't get me started on kids who fall out in stores...sheeit. I'd ask a parent, you want me to fuck em up for you? I don't get embarassed so I'm not worried about it in that aspect. Just that my kid showing out flippin on the floor in public does reflect me...and I will fuck em up for it. My ass used to slap myself when I didn't get my way or get shit. One day I did in the mall, Ma Dukes ROCKED my ass...I never smacked myself again lol. Some people say that violence isn't the way to discipline kids. I agree, not ALL the time. Sometimes kids are so far gone that you gotta lay in that ass. In closing however, women have often seen my relationship with kids and known/said that I'm going to be a great father...and I KNOW that I am. " ) My father was the dopest to me and gave me the formula, granted the ingredients and recipe will change with age, but it will only get better.


Royal Jerome Hutson will be a little gentleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment