Saturday, December 26, 2009

"I'm Sorry..."



If there's one phrase I hate more the most in the English language or any language of the world its "im sorry". What the fuck? No you aren't, normally this is told to you when as a nicer method of saying No. It also irritates me when im upset I tried to obtain or achieve something and a friend or anyone says 'im sorry'. I go into a blind fucking rage. It makes me feel like you're spitting on my shitty situation with your fake offer of solace. Did you fucking do it? Then why the fuck are you apologizing? Shut up with that asinine bullshit! I mean it really pisses me the fuck off. What can only send me into a rage even further is the fact that someone will apologize for something, then do it again, only to give you another fucking apology. Were you thinking about it when you did the shit? No. So you aren't fucking sorry. Countless times I tell people about smoking in my car, what do I hear? "Im sorry". No you aren't because you do it a fucking gain and again. My clothes smell like smoke because my father smokes in my room on the computer. I catch him and what do I hear? That bullshit. But I still find big ass ashes on the keys and computer table, and when I go out of town my clothes smell like a fucking smoke booth because of it. Swear I've told him COUNTLESS TIMES that smoking around a computer isn't good for it. When it breaks...all im gonna say is "im sorry" and keep fucking moving. The only instance where it doesn't bother me is death. Maybe people go genuinely mean it at that time. Any other instance though it makes me crazier. Of course that could all be bullshit too. Why the fuck would someone be sorry about the death of your great aunt agnes that you never even fucking met? Its people trying to polite I know, but I fucking HATE "I'm sorry's".

No comments:

Post a Comment