Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Guilt Trip



Pisses me off when people take my kindness for weakness. Which is why I'm rarely kind to people. It ticks me when people try to fucking use me, be it emotionally or physically. people who only call when they need something, from fucking to a phone number it irritates my soul. Or when they try to play me like I'm a fucking idiot. Know this from now and always, I AM ALWAYS 6 STEPS AHEAD YOU FUCKS. Then in order to persuade you they guilt trip you about shit if you say no or if you cant make your mind up quick enough. Either by telling you about old sad shit that's happened to them or whatever. I can't be manipulated. I make bad decisions, but they're of my own. Crying & sad stories don't phase me at all. it's been the case forever, won't change anytime soon. Slowly shit comes to the light with people of this caliber. Trying to make me feel bad about anything I've done or am about to do is futile, unless I'm already upset about it. Save your time and take it elsewhere people.

No comments:

Post a Comment