Friday, December 11, 2009

Subliminal


You got a fucking problem with me, tell ME. Don't code shit. Also don't fucking make words come out of my mouth that I never said. If YOU feel a way about some shit...that's on you. If I didn't chime in, don't fucking add me into anything of yours. I hate when people treat my name like my dick and just CAN NOT keep it out of their mouths. Im not one for guilt trips either. If you feel like shit, don't expect me to feel bad for you since you're pouring more shit on yourself. Nothing irritates me more. People, you're fucking grown. COME TO ME with issues. Men and Women have done this. What the fuck is wrong with you!? Because honestly, I'd rather not air people's shit out, but if that's how you come to me that's how I will end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment