Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Blame it on the Alcohol?


I fucking HATE grown ass people who can't handle liquor. Its on the list as one of my biggest pet peeves. You can't drink, DON'T DRINK! Then the cheap ass cop out when something happens "it must have been the liquor". You know what you're doing when you're doing it. You WANTED to kiss that other dude in front of your boyfriend. You WANTED to kiss all those girls and do whatever you do with that random guy that night. The liqour was just your scapegoat. Irritates me when people blame it on that. I've been stinko and BEYOND always remembered everything about the night before. Worse is when you get someone (or a friend) who fucks up your party or good time, because you have to take care of their drunk ass. Just destroys your whole night. Falling all over shit, embarrassing themselves and what not, then you turn into the babysitter for a 30 y/o. Carrying em out and shit...naaah, I ain't get fresh to E.M.T. someone out. Oh and don't let it be a chick I'm interested in...no kinda dick is gettin layed. I don't have sex with drunk women or have sex while im drunk...unless it's my girlfriend or unless papers are signed and a lawyer is present. I ain't goin out like willie lump lump. Bottom line, if you can't hang, don't try. Coming out blowin my buzz after we drove that distance, spent 30 minutes in line, spent $20 to get in and you wanna get slapped and then we gotta go...No.

No comments:

Post a Comment