Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Organization



Love it. Nothing makes me feel better than having everything organized and in order {see post on Perspective}. How organized am I? Often an hour early to the movies. Always early to any planned meeting. In the same token I HATE disorganization and people who are disorganized. If you don't have your shirt together I can't get with you. How do you expect me to do business with you if you are unorganized? Unorganized people bring down everyone around them. I will not allow it, or allow those kinds of people in my life. If I'm wasting time trying to help you organize, I'm decreasing productivity in my life. Asshole move I know, but I won't damn do it. Nothing like depending on an unorganized person a few times to get the jist of what I'm REALLY saying. They aren't on time or prepared for shit. Either by not holding up to plans, communicating changes, or having the materials necessary to do the tasks at hand. How hard is it? Not at all. People are just lazy as fuck. It attributes to their unorganized ways. It dishevels their lives further so to speak. I personally am to old to be walking with another grown person holding their hands for shit. The have no dependence or dependability. That's why I choose not to deal with unorganized people period.

No comments:

Post a Comment