Friday, December 18, 2009

Resume? / Jobs¿



Meh. I'm not getting anywhere with mine. It's like putting a wet napkin over a bullet wound. Major factors attributing to this are my parents over protective asses. 25 and I've have 3...3 jobs. Only 2 I count because one was trying to set me up to be robbed and I wasn't going. I'll acknowledge that these jobs, while sparse, were obtained of my own accord and I held down for several years. Always the most truth worthy hard working employee. Don't get me started on the school section. I hate that many job leads I find out about are bullshit now anyways. So called "sure things" almost always bottom out. As I always say, if it looks good and sounds good, its a bunch of fucking bullshit. References, plenty of those, really accredited people. Not just pookie, p-nut, june bug & 'nem, but people with degrees and jobs within their field. So that isn't an issue. I don't know. Every time I try to retype my resume mitigating circumstances always dishearten me. Can't do something you don't have your full potential in. That's why I always procrastinate it. Fuck is the use of taking a job your paragraph of a fucking work history?

1 comment:

  1. i only have 3 jobs listed on my resume & it has taken me everywhere i ever desired...only 3 jobs being on there is MY CHOICE i have had more but feel they are irrelevant to the path i chose...

    ReplyDelete