Saturday, December 5, 2009

Perspective


I love when things come together. Everything is in order, situated, and people are on the same page. You can't write a book with someone if you're working on separate chapters. (Ryan H© original) It relieves stress and clears your mind. After months of feeling as if my brain were serving a maximum sentence in jail, it feels free. My heart feels mended and well♥. Everyone needs perspective to let their brains breathe. You can't focus on the future if you can't see or fix obstacles you have accrued in the past. Its impossible. Through all the muck and mud I've been through, I am actually the happiest I've been. I've come to a lot of realization and I feel like a new leaf has been overturned and a new chapter is about to be written in my life " D

No comments:

Post a Comment