Saturday, December 5, 2009

Right/Wrong


I'm human. We get that. All of us make mistakes. I honestly believe however that I'm the only human who's made mistakes, with awareness of the outcome and the opportunity to make the right choice. The whole red blue pill scenario has found itself into my life again. And I don't want to take the blue one again but I'm tempted to. Always been this way, and I know what causes it...ME. Normally when someone knows the cause of something they have an idea of how to prevent it from happening again. Must've yet again been asleep at the wheel. In one instance I have definitive happiness, sureness. In the other hand I have uncertainty and happiness but unsure how long it will remain. In this situation so many times in my life, I go for what I want, instead of, what's good for me. Negativity has 95% of the time occurred from this, but when the situation arises I am still torn. I can't figure for the life of me how I continue to let this take place. This time I WILL make the right decision. I will not rush or force any issue. It will come natural. I won't let anything persuade me. If time becomes a factor in either scenario I won't let that control me either, as it has in the past and was disastrous. I will make the correct choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment