Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Weed


I don't smoke weed. Never have I ever and I NEVER EVER will. Amost everyone around me has or does. Friends, family, you name it. Not me. After the incident when I was 10, and my sister asked me to light her cigarette on the stove and I did so and I puffed once because it almost went out and had a headache for three days after, I decided that smoking ANYTHING wouldn't be to my favor. It was hilarious when people tried to peer pressure me into it, not knowing that I wasn't going lol Only once in my life could one person have gotten me to try it, but that situations gone and its still gonna be impossible. And you can get lost wit your scientific facts and how its a medicinal drug or how it isn't a drug and blah blah blah. It still makes you a dumbass and I aint goin. I'm not one of those people to bash something without reason or study. I have my own theory about weed and people who smoke it from experiment and observation. Let me explain why I'll never smoke and why people who smoke weed are synonomous with crack heads. Crackheads do anything for crack right? Crackheads 'jones' for a fix when they want crack right? What about people who always want to smoke weed? Or those who have the need to do it daily. If a crackhead had the choice of paying bills or smoking crack, guess which one they choose? Same with people who smoke weed. Say what you want, but I have seen it. Not good enough? Take this scenario:

A drug dealer, baggin up with dirty ass hands. A good majority of them keep them in places police won't check, for instance the taint (a.k.a under the balls area). Not just a possibility of unwiped ass but, envision a 95° day, normally drug dealers are around...all day until the product is gone. You come up, buy said bag of weed, from under his nuts, go home and smoke it. How many of you all who smoke clean the bags off before you crack em open and roll up? Hmmm?


Betcha never thought about it that way huh?


In closing, not just because of the scenario i just gave, but me smoking weed is like having a dick in my mouth...something that WON'T EVER happen!! I don't care if the weed was grown in the purest cleanest form possible, I still ain't going. I've see how people act/react from the shit. I'm good.

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%!!! I have never smoked weed and I never will. The shit stinks lol

    ReplyDelete