Monday, December 21, 2009

Boke


I know this goes along with my humility, and that there's peace and prosperity on the horizon, but man, sometimes, a lot of the time, its tough. Things are really rough right now. I haven't seen the likes of times like this since I was younger and my family was barely scratching. It wasn't super ugly, but it was rough back then. Almost 22 some odd years later its reverting. I forgot how to handle it. I mean fuck, I was a kid. Kids don't know the difference, the just live. I was born into the powdered milk & government cheese era, to rise to grocery shopping every, getting a new toy, and red lobster every week. I write this as I prepare to head to the pawn shop, not to create the perfect Christmas, but to keep shit from falling apart you know? Haven't gotten desperate enough to pawn the things I need, luckily everything I'm taking in is just taking up space. I hope that I don't need to go back though. Seriously don't have anything left to take in after I take the things I found. Talking with a friend of mine this morning, I enlightened her that this is my first broke Christmas since 2004, and that didn't even count because I was semi in school. This shit blucks so fucking hard....(blows and sucks)
 

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww, Ryan. I hope things turn for the better. The new year is fast approaching. I see great things in your future. I will definitely keep you in my prayers!

    -Asia

    ReplyDelete