Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Compassion

I'm a simple guy, not in mind, but spirit. Yeah I'm an asshole, but for those I do care for I care for them greatly. I wanna say its my personality, but people who don't know me AT ALL have deep feelings for me and I often wonder.....what is it about me that causes that? People, animals, babies, something in me attracts all to me. You know how many say "I got people who I don't know hating me"? Well I have that, but I also have people I don't know who Love me. I'm not knocking, I'm just curious as to what about me causes it. I plan on moving to MD soon, and I know my family and friends will miss me....but animals? Just left my mom's friends house, and the dogs (stormy and candi) hopped on me like I was a long lost friend. I hadn't seen them since early December. Even their pet parrot Pat was excited to see me and waved his wings at me when I waved at him. My friend tivi, her dog Sampson, first time meeting me, fell in love with me. She said he wasn't real good with testosterone, but S Dot is my little G! When I went to MD, my girlfriends baby cousin kayla, 8 mos, fell in love with me after first meeting. She was crying hysterically, no one, not even the parents, could quiet her. I picked her up and she was silent. This isn't the first time this has happened with babies either. What is it about me? This is however the proverbial gift/curse scenario, because in my past I've accidentally lead people on by not doing anything! Granted I'm sure you've read my affection blog [see it here], but sometimes I HONESTLY do nothing and people get feelings. Before kissing, before sex, before even meeting me! What is it in me that attracts people to me period. I used to talk about how bad of a person I am, still feel this way at times, but it boggles my mind how much I am accepted by ALL. It sometimes borders on stalkerish behavior and scares me too. Especially since I has aspirations to being famous and I gotta handle situations like this BEFORE I have security and body guards lol I don't know, i just wanna know what is it about me that so great?

No comments:

Post a Comment