Sunday, November 29, 2009

Affection


My Affection causes Affliction ha haha. Waaay fucked up. But I show too much affection to people who don't deserve it. What's the cause? Not sure, could be that that is the kind of person I am but that's not true AND a cheap cop out. I have been in a lot of relationships for long periods of time in my life. Its just something I'm used to doing all the time. I know I've sent mixed feelings to different women through my life with this. Cuz I could not mean anything by the shit I do and they take it as a whole 'nother thing. Im the best for affection, as long as you have a heads up. Not really big on kissin, but if I feel like it, imma do it. When im in a relationship im probably considered the perfect boyfriend. All that cuddle hug affection bullshit, I dig it. I dig it so much that when im not in a relationship, I'll do it just because I feel like it. Has nothing to do with feelings toward the person I'm with, by any means. My suggestion for women would be, not all people are the same. So in dealing with me ladies, I'd say, take EVERYTHING said or done with a tablespoon of salt.

1 comment:

  1. i can really see how it would confuse people because usually when someone hugs, holds, kisses, or caresses someone else there is some type of feeling there for the other person. its the same with hitting, slapping, or tripping someone....if someone does that to me i would get the impression that they didnt like me. im not saying stop everything you do, just dont do it as much. folks like me with daddy-wasnt-there-syndrome might latch on and think something is there when it isnt...(not saying i will, i know better)

    ReplyDelete