Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hero

I don't know where this natural emotion of wanting to "save the world" has come from you figure me coming up spoiled I'd be more selfish than anything. But I always have the urgency to help people in need and care for those I don't know that well. Its given me good and bad. Sometimes those I help I end up misleading somehow, but sometimes it works for them and they are able to benefit. One of my ex's and I once got into it, because I said if I had one wish, it would be for everyone on earth, to experience one week or even a day, without stress or worry. She thought I should've wished for things that I wanted or money or the like. I don't know, but whenever someone is in a tight situation or in need of a hand or shoulder I always want to make a dying effort to assist. Total stranger or blood relative.

-Captain Caresalot

No comments:

Post a Comment