Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ryan H.


This blog, aside from my general day to day thoughts, opinions, and emotions, is to show, as the name entails, The Real Ryan H. Not the various screen names or even this "internet persona" some have made for me that in no form defines me.

Who I am is a 25 year-old, nowhere near perfect individual, cycling through the days learning what I can and helping who I deem necessary. Born May 26, 1984 (that's right...a Gemini...the X is up there if you're done reading), originally from Chicago Ilinois, but now residing in Schererville Indiana. (Yes...it's a REAL place...google/bing it) A lyracist, not just a rapper, all of my words have valor and meaning, deep or not. I'll get into that one of these days. High-fucking-larious, if I say so myself (and I do). Asshole (to the HIGHEST FEAT....check the disclaimer), who's working on my cockiness.....somewhat. Without sounding like an e harmony ad or newspaper dating I'll cut it short lol



Welcome to my Randamity.

1 comment: