Friday, November 27, 2009

Confrontation

A few ex's have probably thought it cowardice, but I am afraid of no one and nothing. Swear. Strictly applying to relationships, because if its a confrontation as in a fight? I'm so down. I have so much pent up anger and aggression and anything can trigger it. It would be bad if anyone did. Just pure bad. But speaking in terms of being with someone, I close shut, I'll be real. If I'm in a situation where I feel uncomfortable or I don't want to respond I leave. Whether it be packing up and leaving, or mentally leaving, I shut close. Why? I honestly don't know. I've been this way for quite some time. I've been spoiled my whole life, that can possibly attribute to it. It's what feels good, its what feels right. Just leaving or moving around before the situation worsens has become natural to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment