Thursday, November 26, 2009

Perfect World

Its dope, check this shit out. First of all, the Chicago bears would be 9-1 in the NFC North lol. I'd have my record label goin, clothing line started about last year. Degree in Music Business Management down and working on my masters...in what? Idmfk, something scientific. I love science! My cousin KT & Dre would still be busting heads in the NBA. My niece and nephew would be set, money in the bank & better schooling. Mom, she wouldn't work anymore, she doesn't deserve to be. Pop would be relaxing on vacay from his Presidency spot @ his gig. Sis would have her restaurant chain & massage parlors poppin. Perfection, prosperity for all.

Sadly, it doesn't exist. I'm unemployed, since January. I haven't been in school in years. Haven't been back because of debt and credit tie ups between 2 schools. Sis & her Bf still unable to find work. Niece and nephew in school, now they're doing good, but I just want them to be in a better school. Not many exist in Indiana. Dad is unemployed since last December and lookin for work. My mother is the only one working. The glue holding the family together financially. I want this weight off her shoulders. She IS a strong woman, but no one deserves that load.

If only a perfect world were attainable

No comments:

Post a Comment