Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wrestling


I love it. Point blank period. Yeah I know its fake, I'm not that one 40 year old man crying "its real to me", but I enjoy it. I like that they give black superstars more of a push these days instead of just having them do comedic scenes or lose all the time. Yes I'll buy every smackdown vs raw game until 2012 when the world ends lol From being introduced to Hulk Hogan as a kid by my older cousin K.T., to my other older cousin Kelly who taught me how to play video games and the first game I played was Pro Wrestling on the NES with the green dude who bit people's heads...I was an immediate fan! I remember seeing my first pay per view, my first wrestlemania, my first royal rumble, my first steel cage match, and I watched all with awe and amazement. I remember when DX started and I remember when the N.W.O. took over WCW. Of course like every kid I made my own championship belt. It was made from a piece of a train track and a real belt looped through it lol  Yeah I tried moves on friends, but I never did the dumb ass backyard wrestling shit. I had sense to know where and when to stop. But yes it's a guilty pleasure of mine that will NEVER subside.

2 comments:

  1. I used to love watching wrestling. Undertaken was my dream man lol. Then came Stone Cold and of course the Rock. When Shane and his sister made their appearance I stopped watching. I do though like John Cena and Randy Orton. Those two white boys could get it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. im still a fan lowkey.....somehow my remote finds RAW on mondays. i used to be heavy into during the Kurt Angle days when he was chasing Stephanie. Every month we order the specials, Summer Slam, Unforgiven, Backlash, Wrestlemana..all of em.

    ReplyDelete