Friday, April 23, 2010

Untitled


It feels like love again, confusing and frustration
You say you'll make it different so you grow more patient/
It feels like all of the infatuation is gone
Every morning and every day there seems to be something wrong/
It feels like the past coming around again
Except this time im alone and have no friends/
It feels like im an annoyance or a problem
Rather than love and affection I feel like a bother/
It feels like I may be playing 808s real soon
Though the circumstances are different this feels to be true/
It feels weird having a relationship with no communication
Like one of us is deaf on purpose in every situation/
It feels like a lonely life is ahead of me
I promised I wouldn't try anymore after she/
But I did, twice over and I get the same feeling
Burning and pain from several scars that aren't healing/

1 comment:

  1. This was deep. Sadly reading this made me feel like I wrote the same thing backwards so reading it is like looking in a mirror and unfortunately it seems that the friends I thought I had keep disappearing like all of this is suddenly my fault-except for the first time in my life I can admit I didn't do anything wrong -so I'm feeling like if Imma take another L why not do it with fireworks and a full out parade *shrugz*

    ReplyDelete